Last Updated on 5 December 2022 by admin
Are you looking for the SBI Bank KCC Loan Form PDF? If yes, then you’re in the right place. Here you’ll get to download the SBI Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF as well as know its Eligibility, required documents, and how to apply.
SBI Bank KCC Loan Form is a document that lets us get a Kisan Credit Card. It gives India’s farmers access to short-term, revolving credit.
This program was launched in August 1998 with the goal of alleviating any financial difficulties farmers may have encountered while cultivating, harvesting, and maintaining their crops. Farmers are given cash credits to assist in their farming activities.
Let’s know more about it.
SBI Bank KCC Loan Form PDF
A campaign has been launched to make sure that all Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries receive Kisan Credit Cards (KCC).
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries can now apply for Kisan Credit Cards at their bank branches. To get their Kisan Credit Cards, You are required to complete the single-page registration form and provide land record and crop sown details.
So download the form from the given link below and submit it by filling in all the required details along with attaching the necessary documents.
An SBI KCC Loan can be obtained by visiting the branch and beginning the application process with a bank representative. The bank’s loan officer can assist the farmer with the amount of the loan after the formalities are completed.
- Type of KCC Loan
- Applicants Name
- Applicants Account No
- Existing Loan Details
- Total Animal Husbandry Farmer details
- Total Land Holding details
- May other required details
The KCC scheme has the following eligibility criteria:
- Individual farmers who own and cultivate their own land.
- Members of a group who borrow jointly. The group must consist of owner-cultivators.
- A KCC is available to sharecroppers, tenant farmers, or oral lessees.
- A self-help group or joint liability group consisting of sharecroppers, farmers, tenant farmers, etc.
- The farmer who produces crops and engages in allied activities such as raising animals or non-farm activities like fishing.
- Completed and signed application form.
- Passport-sized photos are required.
- Copies of your identification documents, such as your Aadhaar card, your PAN card, your voter ID, and your driving license.
- Documents that prove your address, such as an Aadhaar card, a PAN card, a driver’s license, etc. [Applicants need to provide their current address as part of the proof.]
- Land records are required.
- There may be other documents required by the issuing bank.
- Up to Rs.3.00 lakhs-7 percent subject to the Government of India providing a 2% annual interest subvention. Aadhar is mandatory for interest subventions whenever applicable.
- Above Rs.3.00 lakh- as per time.
- NIL for amounts up to Rs.50,000/-.
- Up to Rs.1.50 lakh: Rs.200 + GST
- Rs.250 per lakh or part thereof over Rs.1.50 lakh to Rs.3.00 lakh plus GST
- Limits exceeding Rs.3.00 lakhs: 0.30% of the loan limit + GST
Download SBI Bank KCC Loan Form PDF
In order to download the form, click on the link below, and you’ll be redirected to the next page, where you’ll get the download button. Click on that, and the document will be saved to your device.
State Bank of India Customer Care Helpline Numbers
- SBI Bank Customer Care Number: 1800 11 2211/1800 425 3800,
- Unhappy with service: SMS UNHAPPY to 8008 20 20 20
The applicant needs to visit an SBI bank branch with the documents mentioned above and apply for a loan. After the bank verifies these documents, the bank representative will guide you through the process of applying for a KCC Loan and will help you register for one if your Eligibility is confirmed.
The range is Rs.10,000 to Rs.3,00,000. The farmers need to apply for a Kisan Credit Card, which is offered to them by the State Bank of India (SBI).
The application for a KCC Card will be processed in three days if it is submitted at an SBI or its partner bank. Within three weeks, the applicant will get the KCC Card, or it may take a little bit longer.
The repayment period is five years from the date the card is activated. In addition to this, the annual interest rate is only 2 to 4%. After five years, the rate increases will increase depending on the amount.
Applications are accepted at any SBI branch across India. The bank will assist you in filling out the application form and completing the mandatory formalities.
The State Bank of India offers a Kisan Credit Card, a revolving loan account that is available to cultivate the agricultural sector. The amount of the loan ranges from 10,000 to 3 lakh rupees and even more, depending on the submitted documents and requirements.
With a Kisan Credit Card, even an ordinary farmer can have access to funds—funds that he may need for fertilizer, seeds, irrigation, etc. Additionally, this card is also useful for the farmer who owns huge lands and employs many laborers.
A Kisan Credit Card from the SBI gives you a number of benefits. These include easy access to credit and cash assistance during natural calamities like drought or flood and also at times when crop failure occurs due to lack of rainfall or disease.
It’s all for the SBI Bank KCC Loan Form PDF; I hope the provided information was useful for you and you have understood everything about it.
In case you have any questions or comments regarding this SBI Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF, please let me know in the comment box below. I would be happy to help you further.
If you liked the post and found it helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Originally posted 2022-06-23 11:00:00.