Last Updated on 26 June 2022 by admin
Are you looking for the PNB Bank Account Opening Form PDF? If so, then you are in the right place as here I will be sharing the PNB Account Opening Form PDF As well as a guide on how to fill the form with the required documents.
So read the post till the end.
PNB Bank Account Opening Form PDF:
The Punjab National Bank Account Opening Form is required for opening a bank account, and it is available for download on their official Website. The instructions provided in the post will guide you in filling out the form and submitting it to the proper department of PNB.
How to Apply for Punjab National Bank Account Opening Form:
The Application Form for opening the Punjab National Bank Account is available on the Website of the Bank, i.e., www.pnbindia.in. When you go through the account opening form on their official Website.
The Website must be opened in Your Browser and take a printout of the page with all required details, as well as photocopy your identification documents and submit it to the bank branch.
PNB Bank Account Opening Form – Required Details:
- Branch Name and Address
- Select Types of Saving Account
- Permanent Address
- Aadhaar and PAN Number
- Name of sole/first account holder
- Names of the joint account holders (If applicable)
- Mode of operation
- Nomination Details
- ATM/DEBIT CARD
- And any other details
Document Required for PNB Bank Account Opening Form:
Customers will be required to submit the following documents when applying to open a new savings account with PNB:
- Proof of Identity – Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- Proof of address – Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- PAN card
- Form 16 (only if PAN card is not available)
- Two latest passport-size photographs
How to apply for the PNB Account Opening:
Opening a savings account in Punjab National Bank is quite easy. There are two ways of doing so – Online (through the official Website) and Offline (by visiting the branch directly).
Steps to open Punjab National Bank savings account online:
- Visit the official website/portal of the Bank and click on the ‘savings accounts’ option from the online service’ option.
- An application form will display on your screen, fill in all your personal details such as name, address, date of birth, and contact details and submit it.
- After submission, you will get a Temporary Customer Reference Number or TCRN on your mobile number or email ID. Keep it safe for future references.
- For a given TCRN number, the customer will fill the online form by furnishing relevant details of the account opening form.
- After submission, the applicant will visit the Bank’s branch along with TCRN, photo, ID Proof, and Address Proof in original and copies. The KYC documents will be verified by the branch.
Steps to open Punjab National Bank savings account offline:
- Visit the nearby branch of Punjab National Bank with all the mandatory documents to initiate the account opening process.
- Fill in all the requested details correctly. Make sure that the details filled in the account opening form should match with the Know Your Customer (KYC) documents. After this, submit the form at the counter.
- The Bank will verify the details and documents provided. After approval, your savings account will be opened and available for banking and financial activities.
Points to consider before Opening an Account in Punjab National Bank:
- Minimum Balance: Every applicant should check the minimum balance requirement of all savings accounts and compare which one suits their finances best.
- Non-Maintenance Charges: Every Bank charges a significant amount for not maintaining the minimum balance in the account. So, it is advisable to consider this aspect as well.
- Transaction Limits: An applicant should check the per-day limit of transactions and withdrawals (branches and ATMs) of the account. Every Bank charges differently if the limit is exceeded.
Where can I Download the Punjab National Bank Account Opening Form PDF?
In order to download the form, click on the link below, and you’ll be redirected to the next page, where you’ll get the download button. Click on that, and the document will be saved to your device.
PNB Bank Customer Care Helpline Numbers
- 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222,
- Balance inquiry – 1800 180 2223
- Tolled No. – 0120- 2490000
- Landline: 011- 28044907
- Credit Card Helpline No. – 1800 180 2345 or 0120 – 4616200
You can check your balance/transactions by visiting the Bank’s official Website or by updating your bank passbook. However, you should also be present at their branch to know more details regarding your account.
Yes, as long as there is no new account opened with the same Identity Proof. However, you should have that ID card along with you for an easy verification process.
It takes two days to 2 weeks as The process may vary. You can contact the official customer care number or branch representatives in order to know more details regarding how long it will take.
Therefore, it’s all for the PNB Bank Account Opening Form PDF; I hope the provided information is useful for you.
In case you have any questions or comments regarding this Punjab National Bank Account Opening Form PDF, please let me know in the comment box below. I would be happy to help you further.
Do share this article if you have found this helpful, and make sure to remember us in the comment section below. For further help, or if you have any questions, please do post a comment on our blog.
Thank you so much for reading this article, and hope it helps!