Are you looking for the Canara Bank RTGS And NEFT Form pdf? If yes, you’re in the right place. Here you’ll get to download the PDF as well as a guide on how to fill up the Canara Bank NEFT and RTGS Form.
Canara Bank RTGS Form and NEFT Application Form is a form that is used to transfer the amount from one to another. While the NEFT allows users to send below 2lakh amount in one go, the RTGS forms allow over 2 lakh.
Let’s know more about it.
Canara Bank NEFT Form And RTGS Form
In the Canara RTGS Form, the bank provides their customers with the application form to run an electronic transfer from one account to another whenever they want.
This is mostly used for large amounts of money. RTGS requires a minimum transfer of Rs 2 lakh.
Maximum transfers per day are Rs 10 lakh. NEFT is used to transfer amounts below 2 lakh per day.
In order to avail of the RTGS/NEFT services offered by Canara Bank, the customer needs to hold a bank account with the bank.
How to Fill RTGS/NEFT Form?
There are several sections on the Canara Bank RTGS/NEFT form that should be completed following the instructions.
- Begin by filling in general information such as the branch name and date.
- Provide the applicant’s name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Then fill out the beneficiary account details such as name, bank name, IFSC code of the bank, account number, and amount.
- If you are paying by cheque, enter the account number as well.
- Be sure to sign your form.
Be sure that all the details you have entered in the form are correct and that the form is not missing any details before you submit it. Once you have done that, submit the form. After doing that, your work is complete.
Now, the Canara bank branch will start processing it, and you will be able to view your balance transfer within a few hours.
Charges for transferring the Money:
- up to ₹ 10,000 – ₹ 2.25 per Transaction
- Sum between ₹ 10,000 and ₹ 1 lakh – ₹ 4.75 per Transaction
- Sum between ₹ 1 lakh and ₹ 2 lakh – ₹ 14.75 per Transaction
- Above ₹ 2 lakh – ₹ 24.75 per Transaction
- For amounts above ₹2 lakh up to ₹5 lakh – ₹24.50
- For above ₹5 lakh up to ₹10 lakh – ₹49.5
Download Canara RTGS/NEFT Form:
Canara Bank Customer Care Helpline Numbers
- Contact Numbers: 1800 425 0018, 1800 103 0018, 1800 208 3333, 1800 3011 3333
- Non-toll Free Numbers: +91-80-22064232
- Credit Card Support: 1800 425 2470
RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) is a way of electronically transferring funds between bank accounts without having to wait for the funds to be cleared overnight. RTGS transfers are usually done in high-value, large-volume transactions.
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) is a method of transferring funds using the Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system in India. The transactions take place through the electronic mode using the existing banking infrastructure, and it settles funds within two hours.
The information about Canara Bank RTGS and NEFT Form PDF is provided for your convenience. If you have any questions, comment down below. We will help you out.
Be sure to let your friends know if you enjoyed the post and found it useful.