Last Updated on 8 November 2022 by admin
Are you looking for the Canara Bank Account Opening Form PDF? If yes, you’re in the right place. Here you’ll get to download the PDF as well as a guide on how to fill up the Canara Bank Account Opening Application Form PDF.
Canara Bank Account Opening Form is a form that lets you create a new bank account in Canara bank. It’s a document that makes creating an accounting process easier as here you have to fill in almost all the details.
Moreover, you’ll also have to attach the required documents in order to open a new account. This process is carried out in an account, whether it be a savings account or a current account.
Let’s know more about it.
Canara Bank Account Opening Form PDF
Canara bank is one of the well-known banks in the country, known for its quick service and excellent support.
The account opening forms for Canara Bank Savings and Current Bank Accounts are also available at the bank branch. Moreover, it can also be downloaded from here.
The Account Opening Form can be used to open a bank account if you don’t already have one at Canara Bank. You simply fill in the required information in the form and submit it with the required documents to the bank.
Make sure the details are correct; otherwise, the account will be rejected. You will also have to fill in the information correctly and then review it before you submit it. Lastly, you need to sign in at the required place and on the form several times.
Details to be included in the Canara Bank Account Opening Form:
- Address and Branch Name
- Types of Savings Accounts
- Permanent Address
- Aadhaar Number and PAN Number
- Name of sole/first account holder
- Name of joint account holder (if applicable)
- Method of operation
- Details of nomination
- ATM/DEBIT CARD
- May other details
- Application for Account Opening
- Two self-attested passport photos
- ID Proofs
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- copies of Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Resident Certificate
- Required Amount for account open
Canara Bank Savings Account Eligibility Criteria
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Individuals, Joint accounts, Minor accounts, Blind, Illiterates, HUF, Trusts, Executors and Administrators, Govt. bodies, Semi-Government Departments, Recognized PF Accounts, Capital Gain Accounts, Non-Corporate bodies viz, Clubs, Societies, Associations, Schools, etc.
- A valid government-approved identity and address proof are required.
Criteria for opening Canara Bank current accounts
- Must be Indian citizens.
- Individuals, Joint accounts (not more than 4), Proprietary concerns, Partnership firms, HUF, Public and Private Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnership, Registered or Unregistered Societies or Associations, Trust / Provident Fund, Executors and Administrators, Govt./Semi Govt. Dept, Taluk /District Boards, Charitable & Religious Institutions.
Download the Canara Bank Account Opening Form PDF
You can download the form from the given link below. Simply click on the given link, and you’ll be redirected to the next page, where you can download the file. Clicking that will save it to your computer.
Canara Bank Customer Care Helpline Numbers
- Canara Bank Customer Care Number – 1800 425 0018, 1800 103 0018, 1800 208 3333, 1800 3011 3333
- Non-toll Free Numbers: +91-80-22064232
- Credit Card Support: 1800 425 2470
Canara bank account is available only for Indian citizens, students, and NRIs. However, if you are an Indian citizen living abroad, you may open a Canara account with your resident status in question.
You have to submit your Canara Bank Account Opening Form along with photocopies of all the documents at any of the branches of Canara Bank mentioned above.
Identity proof is mandatory. You should carry Id proof with Xerox. The list of identity documents includes Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, Adhaar Card, etc.
There is no limit to how much you can deposit. You need not meet any criteria to do so.
For metro, urban, and semi-urban branches of Canara Bank, a minimum monthly balance requirement is Rs. 1000/-, whereas for rural branches, it is Rs. 500/-.
To sum it up, there are some service charges and eligibility criteria that are involved in the opening of the Canara Bank Account.
We hope this article helped you to learn more details on Canara Bank Account Opening Facilities along with the information regarding the documents required and the Canara bank customer care number.
If you have any doubts, then do let us know through your comment, and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Originally posted 2022-06-26 11:00:00.