Are you looking for the Aadhar card application form for child PDF? If so, then you are in the right place as here I will be sharing the Aadhar card application form for child PDF, As well as a guide on how to fill the form with the required documents. So read the post till the end.
Aadhar card application form for child PDF:
Previously, the Aadhar card was only issued to those above the age of 18. However, the Government of India has since modified this regulation. Aadhaar cards are currently being created for tiny children and school kids.
And the unique feature is that Aadhar cards may be created for infants as well, with the caveat that this Aadhar card must be updated again after five years of age.
You are all aware that in order to obtain an Aadhaar card, you must first visit your local Common Service Center (CCC) or Aadhar Seva Kendra.
However, the fingerprints and retina scans of newborns and children under the age of five are not completely formed, causing difficulties in obtaining an Aadhaar card.
Aadhar Card Application Form for Children, As a result, the UIDAI has created a specific kid Aadhaar for youngsters. The procedure of filling out the card online registration form has begun.
How to Apply for the Aadhar card application form for the child:
To all those Aadhar card holders living in India, I request you to collect all the necessary documents asked for in the Aadhaar Card Application Form for Kids/Children in one place and follow all the instructions properly.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Aadhar card.
- Now the home page of UI DAI will be loaded in front of you,
- On top of it, the link to the Aadhar appointment will be provided, on which you will have to click on it to make an appointment for Bal Aadhar online form.
Documents Required for Aadhar Card Application Form for Child:
All of you are instructed that before submitting the Aadhar Card Application Form for Child, you must check all the documents once; you have to make sure that the information you have filled in is accurate and true.
- Residential Proof of Parent
- Parent’s Aadhaar card Copy
- Resident Certificate issued by MP, MLA, Gazette Officer, Panchayat, or Tehsildar.
- Birth certificate or school ID
- Letterhead from organization
- Aadhar card of a parent or legal guardian.
How to Apply for an Aadhar Card for Children?
If you have small children studying in a school in your house and want to get their Aadhar card, follow the steps given below for the Aadhar card application.
Step 1: First of all, download the authorized Aadhar card application form for children from the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
Step 2: After filling out the application form, put your signature on it. And attach the required documents given below.
- Proof of Identity – You can use the child’s date of birth certificate or photo identity card issued by the school as proof of identity.
- Residence certificate – Aadhar card of parent or guardian or residence certificate issued by MP, MLA, Gazetted Officer, Panchayat, and Tehsildar can be presented as a residence certificate.
Step 3: If the age of the child is between 5 years to 15 years, then the following documents are required:
- Date of birth certificate of the child,
- Identity card issued by the school,
- Details are given by the institution on its letterhead,
- Aadhar card of parents and guardian,
- Any other Identity Card issued by a Tehsildar or Gazetted Officer can be used.
Step 4: After filling out the authorized Aadhar card application form for the child completely correctly, go to your nearest Aadhar enrollment center along with the relevant documents.
Step 5: You can also make an online appointment from the official website of UIDAI before visiting the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
Step 6: Submit the above application form and the documents to the Aadhaar officer at the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
Step 7: Provide your biometric data to the Aadhaar officer. You will be given an Aadhaar Enrollment Receipt after the Aadhaar officer collects the biometric data.
Step 8: In this Aadhaar Enrollment Receipt, your 14-digit Aadhaar Enrollment Number will be entered, which will be helpful to check the status of your Aadhaar card in the future, so keep it safe.
After applying, when your Aadhar card is ready, you can download the e-Aadhaar card of children from the official website of UIDAI. But this Aadhaar is password protected PDF file.
Your Aadhar card password is the first four letters of your name in capital and four digits of your date of birth. By using this password, you can easily download e-Aadhaar cards for children.
Aadhar card application form for child PDF Download:
The Aadhar card application form for children PDF is available on the official website as well as on our website also, along with all the documents required to fill out the form. You can download or view the PDF document by clicking on the link below.
UIDAI Customer Care Helpline Numbers:
- Toll-free: 1947
Write them at:
Therefore, it’s all for the Aadhar card application form for child PDF; I hope the provided information is useful for you.
In case you have any questions or comments regarding this Aadhar card application form for child PDF, please let me know in the comment box below. I would be happy to help you further.
Do share this article if you have found this helpful, and make sure to remember us in the comment section below. For further help, or if you have any questions, please do post a comment on our blog.